I love super simple snacks!
This is quite possibly one of the easiest snacks you can make when you need something a bit sweet. Here are the ridiculously simple steps to take:
- Slice an apple of any variety (I love Gala apples personally)
- Arrange your apple slices on your plate
- Heat a few tbsp. of almond butter (I used MaraNatha creamy almond butter for this picture), but you can use any of your favorite brands or make use your own that you made!
- Drizzle almond butter on your apple slices.
- Top with chocolate chips if you want a little more sweetness in your snack.
- Dive in and enjoy!